Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Almost Here...


The moment is almost here and I am suddenly overcome with fear. We have listened intently as friends and family have described the joys and terrors of being a parent. I am left with the question of how I will be as a parent. I can still remember my mom telling me "Just wait till your a parent, then you'll understand." I just hope that wasn't a load of crap because I really have no more understanding than I did when my mom used to warn me. I just hope that divine understanding of how things are...kicks in soon, cause my wife is about ready to POP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok you asked me to leave a comment and here's what I have to say...You are a good person and you know I love you...quit fretting about what kind of parent you are going to be! You'll be great! Lots of people told me that I wouldn't do a very good job or that I wasn't cut out for parenthood and I think I have two pretty fabulous little girls. You will know what to do when to do it...if not, well you just get down on your knees and pray about it. An answer will come and with Michelle by your side you guys will have it covered. I can't wait for you to be a mom and dad and I especially can't wait to meet my unofficial nephew Sam. I love you guys...Gabe